Mars Addiction Launches Today, Introduces Innovative Skincare
originally published at Beauty - Nu Woman Magazine
The brand sets out to redefine skincare through clinically effective, sustainable formulas.
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, May 11, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Mars Addiction , a new sustainable wellness brand dedicated to improving skin at the cellular level, today announces its formal launch.
Leveraging powerful ingredients and innovative formulas, the brand’s clinically effective, evidence-based products draw on science to protect and support skin. “We are ready to change the way the world thinks about skincare,” said Dr. Shraddha Chaugule, Founder and CEO of Mars Addiction. “We have a research and design philosophy centered on sustainability and the use of high-quality natural and clinical ingredients. The result – clean, effective, and super safe skincare that you can trust – works at the cellular level, and is designed to support even the most sensitive of skin types.”
The brand’s deep commitment to sustainability is evident at every touchpoint, setting it apart from others in the industry. Each ingredient, from Ayurvedic turmeric and neem to superfood extracts like peach, is sourced sustainably with the utmost care for the earth. Even squalene, an ingredient typically produced using shark liver in many skincare products, is alternatively derived from olive oil and sugarcane.
Mars Addiction launches with their summer-ready, hydrating product, Love Times Infinity, a peach, dewy, glow, niacinamide moisturizer infused with superfoods and other evidence-based ingredients like plant-based squalene and PCA (a natural moisturizing factor), combined with Ayurvedic turmeric and neem to protect, hydrate, and nourish skin. Formulated for intense skin hydration and to boost skin’s immunity, fight against environmental stressors, and reduce hyperpigmentation, this clinically effective and sustainable product is available online at www.marsaddictioninc.com. More disruptive skincare and functional cosmetics products, such as a serum-infused blush with patented green technology that’s better than retinol, will be added to the line in the coming months.
Shraddha Chaugule, PhD
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content.
As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire,
tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our
for more information.
The brand sets out to redefine skincare through clinically effective, sustainable formulas. SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, May 11, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Mars Addiction , a new sustainable wellness brand dedicated to improving skin at the cellular level, today announces its formal launch. Leveraging powerful ingredients and innovative formulas, the brand’s clinically effective, evidence-based products […]
- Malta Beauty News-Episode 1: Belle Lash May 17, 2022
- Wayrates Launched Summer 2022 Collection of Henley Shirts and Tactical Clothing for Men May 17, 2022
- Il faut qu’on parle… La FIN de Feelunique ?! 😱😭 Les beauty news à ne pas rater ! | LOdoesmakeup May 17, 2022
- BEAUTY NEWS : Jeffree’s big trouble, Huda no longer CEO, Mmmmitchell May 17, 2022
- Turkish Beauty Secrets. Get beautiful Skin in 3 Days. Beauty tips. May 17, 2022
- Houston Handyman Turns Up The Heat On Summer Savings With Early Bird Special For Hot Water Heater Replacements May 17, 2022
- Hj Platinum Studios Production presents BUOR Beauty News May 17, 2022
- Kashee’s Master Class Makeup Tutorial …. May 17, 2022
- Beauty Նորություններ / Հունվար 2020 / Beauty News / January 2020 May 17, 2022
- RECOVERY: 10 TIPS (so you don’t have to shave your head) May 16, 2022